Interceptive & Myofunctional Orthodontics
10,11,12 February 2023
VENUE : CHENNAI
What will you learn in this program?
- Early age interceptive and myofunctional orthodontics
- Diagnostic protocols: Detailed photos/ model / Cephalometric / OPG / CVMI analysis
- Management of skeletal type II (twin block)
- Management of functional regulator
- Management of skeletal type III (Face mask / Tandem appliance)
- Management of skeletal maxillary excess (HPHG)
- Habit breaking: non-appliance and appliance therapy
- Dental Crowding and its management
- SME and RME: clinical applications.
- Role of ENT in General dental practice
- Sectional orthodontics and its applications.
- Biofunctional orthodontist: OMT and breathing exercises.
- How to plan your practice by adding early age orthodontics
Meet the Trainers
Dr Binu T Abraham
Dr Monika Sharma
MBBS, DLO, MS
LIFE TIME SUPPORT
All attendees of the program will have direct access to the faculty to discuss any number of patient cases for life.
LIFE TIME LEARNING
Access to articles and informative materials curated by the faculty and patient case discussions by the alumni of the course
HANDS ON LEARNING EXPERIENCE
In hand appliance experience to understand the principles of all myofunctional appliances covered during the course .