Expansions in Dentistry
Live Class: 18 December 2022 (Sunday)
11 AM - 4 PM, IST
Recording Available till : 2 Jan 2023
What will you learn in this program?
SLOW PALATAL EXPANSION
- Maxillary bone and its role in good facial esthetics.
- Diagnosis of Skeletal versus Dental Crossbite.
- Planning of treatment for a dental crossbite with various appliances.
- Lab Prescription for Slow Maxillary Expansion
- Advantages of slow maxillary expansion for overall facial Expansion
RAPID PALATAL EXPANSION
- Role of the suture in RME and decision making
- Upper airway and the role of maxillary expansion
- Role of cephalometric analysis to find a sagittal deficiency of the maxilla
- Different Rapid Palatal Expansion Appliances
- Treatment decision and planning with Rapid Maxillary Expansion
- Stage-wise treatment protocol by incorporating straight-wire orthodontics
Meet the Faulty
Dr Joby Peter
Dr Binu T Abraham
POST COURSE SUPPORT
All attendees of the program will have direct access to the faculty to discuss any number of patient cases for 1 month after the course.