Incorporate Clear Aligners in Your Practice
30 October 2022 (Sunday)
What will you learn in this program?
- A brief introduction to the evolution of orthodontics with emphasis on newer 3D technology.
- You will be briefed about the aim of orthodontic treatment. Whether straight wire or clear aligner, the goals are the same.
- Thorough explanation with hands-on will be done helping you in case selection.
- Hands-on photo analysis for better results
- Hands-on model analysis will be done to evaluate the amount of crowding.
- Hands-on basic cephalometric tracing also will be done to identify any skeletal issues.
- Stage by stage of clear aligner technology from impression taking to tray delivery.
- Lab and its role will be explained with video demos of Digitising the cast/ crowding alignment digitally / 3D printing/tray fabrication etc.
- Practice management tips on the commonly asked questions about CA Technology, including how to charge the patient etc.
- Live demo of Intraoral scanner on a patient, highlighting the importance of eliminating impression taking.
- Troubleshooting the tray delivery and common complaints from the patients will be explained.
- Enamel stripping; when to do when not to do and how to do
- Must know preventive procedures after enamel striping
- Attachments used for clear aligners
- Limitations of clear aligners
- Retention and relapse after treatment
- More than 10 cases will be discussed from start to end with all records and stages of treatment.
Meet the Faulty
Dr Binu T Abraham
Dr Joby Peter
POST COURSE SUPPORT
All attendees of the program will have direct access to the faculty to discuss any number of patient cases for 1 month after the course.