- 7 Clinical Indicators of Sleep Disordered Kids and its Dental Implications
- Sleep Disturbance / Mouth Breathing has become a very common issue in present day kids
- Sleep Stages and its Significance from a Dentists point of view
- Apnea–Hypopnea Index (AHI)
- Sleep Hygiene
- ESS – A Practical Sleep Evaluation Form for Dental Practice
- PSG – All That A Dentist Should Know
Fed up of managing finger spring/ Z Springs in practice?
Single tooth crossbites correction simplified..
Close those mild midline diastemas at young age to give Space for erupting laterals…
Do all this with guaranteed results ,
yet economically using 2×2/ 2×4 methodology.
- Importance of Open Apex and its care
- When to do Apexfication / Revascularisation
- Clinical Indicators of Non Vitality
- Enigma of Time Lapse from Trauma and Clinical Management
- Recent Medicaments used for management of Young Permanent Non Vital Tooth
- Understanding the pathophysiological etiology
- Diagnosis simplified
- Is giving a night splint only option as dentist?
- Soft splint or Hard splint?
- Sleep stages and it’s relationship to bruxism
- Apnea Hypopnea Index (AHI)
- Botox as a treatment option?
- Psychological aspects we dentists should know
Delivering quality oral health care is both an art and science. Dentistry is our business and ‘Time is money’. Behaviour of the patient strongly influences the success of the dental visit. Can we create win-win situation? Can the Da Vinci code be decoded? This presentation throws light on behavioral aspects of dental practice and the psychological perspectives from both the dentist’s the patient’s end. It also highlights soft skills needed for better dental practice.
- Cervical Pulpotomy
- Cvek Pulpotomy
- Newer BioCompatible Materials and their Uses, Clinical Mixing, Placement and Case Discussion.
- Practical Difficulties during the Management of Young Permanent tooth and how to overcome them.