DATE: 30 MAY 2021, SUNDAY
Session 1: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, IST – INR 1,850/-
TOPICS COVERED IN SESSION 1:
- Introduction to the world of digital imagining…
- CBCT – the need of the day
- Concepts of CBCT
- CBCT interpretations (LIVE DEMO)
- anatomic landmarks
- pathology case discussions
- implant planning
- Intraoral scanning and 3D printing
Session 2: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, IST (Hands On) – INR 6,000/-
(Seats Limited to 10 – Contact +91 70124 71292)
TOPICS COVERED IN SESSION 2:
Hands-On Session is exclusively for Candidates who are interested in enhancing their learning experience with
- Advanced learning opportunity with free software installation (Care Stream software will be provided and should be installed on your computer, details will follow) and one-on-one interaction with faculty.
- Individual interaction for reporting of pathology Cases including cystic lesions, bone pathology, RCT failure assessment, accessory canal determination, 3rd molar impaction assessment, orthodontic canine impaction planning, and Implant Planning.
- Online Assistance and Reporting of 2 CBCT within 2 months after the course.
All participating candidates are eligible for certificate of participation.