Skip to the content
- Types of Local Anesthetics
- Basic Composition you should know before you give the next injection
- Do you know what is Schedule H?
- With or without Adrenaline?
- How to Avoid Cross-Contamination (Practical Tips for Private Practitioners)
- How to Load Correctly
- Types of Needles
- Individual Local Anesthetic Methodology Simplified with Video Demo (Including IANB Nerveblock, Greater Palatine, Lesser Palatine, and Infiltration)
- What are the precautions to be taken before and after the administration of LA?
- Do you know the relevance of chair positioning while administering LA?
- Do you know the position of the bevel while piercing soft tissue?
- Are dentists giving IM injections?
- Are you coming back after hitting the bone?