What you will learn in this webinar?
SLOW PALATAL EXPANSION
- Maxillary bone and its role in good facial esthetics.
- Diagnosis of Skeletal versus Dental Crossbite.
- Planning of treatment for a dental crossbite with various appliances.
- Lab Prescription for Slow Maxillary Expansion
- Advantages of slow maxillary expansion for overall facial Expansion
RAPID PALATAL EXPANSION
- Role of the suture in RME and decision making
- Upper airway and the role of maxillary expansion
- Role of cephalometric analysis to find a sagittal deficiency of the maxilla
- Different Rapid Palatal Expansion Appliances
- Treatment decision and planning with Rapid Maxillary Expansion
- Stage wise treatment protocol by incorporating straight wire orthodontics