This course is currently closed
- INTRODUCTION … Need of 3D imaging
- 2D vs 3D
- CT to CBCT – principles, image formation, acquisition & radiation doses.
- CLINICAL APPLICATION OF CBCT.
- When to use CBCT
- How to use CBCT
- FOVs in CBCT, advantages & limitations of CBCT.
- Anatomy in CBCT
- CBCT in clinical perspective (endodontics, morphological alterations, fractures, periodontics, bony lesions, trauma, etc. )
- CBCT in IMPLANT PLANNING
- BRIEF NOTE on ADVANCEMENTS IN CBCT USAGE
- Airway space analysis
- CBCT guided surgical stents
- Digital impressions